FAQ and other information
- What’s the difference between indica, sativa and hybrid? Indica, sativa, and hybrid are the three main types of cannabis plants. They have some differences in their physical characteristics, chemical makeup, and effects on the body. Indica strains are known for their relaxing effects and are often used to help with sleep and relaxation. They tend to have a higher CBD (cannabidiol) to THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) ratio, which means they have less psychoactive effects and are more suitable for use during the day. Indica strains are also generally shorter and bushier than sativa strains. Sativa strains are known for their energizing and uplifting effects and are often used to help with creativity and productivity. They tend to have a higher THC to CBD ratio, which means they have more psychoactive effects and are more suitable for use at night or in social situations. Sativa strains are also generally taller and thinner than indica strains. Hybrid strains are a combination of both indica and sativa strains and can exhibit characteristics of both. They can be used for a variety of purposes, depending on the specific genetics of the hybrid. Some hybrid strains are bred to be more indica-dominant, while others are bred to be more sativa-dominant. It’s important to note that these generalizations about indica, sativa, and hybrid strains are not always accurate and can vary widely. The effects of a particular strain can depend on a variety of factors, including the specific genetics of the plant, the way it was grown and cultivated, and the individual’s unique physiology.
- Where do you deliver to? We provide delivery of all products to California residents. We provide a limited selection of products to the other 49 states. All products delivered outside of California contain no, or less than 0.3%, delta-9 THC.
- What are the delivery costs? All orders that total $200 or more will receive free delivery. Orders less than $200 will be charged a flat fee of $20.
- I placed an order, when will it be delivered? Orders generally get delivered in 3-5 days. Orders placed Monday-Thursday, will go out the following day. Orders place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will go out on Monday. All orders are delivered two days after they are sent out. For example, if you place an order on Monday, your order will go out Tuesday and be delivered on Thursday. You will receive a tracking number for your order. If you do not receive a tracking number within 24 hours of placing your order, please contact us.
- If I’m not satisfied with a product, can I return it? We guarantee satisfaction with all of our products so if you are not satisfied, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with a replacement or a refund, your choice.
- Analysis: Adult-Use Legalization Associated with Less Alcohol Abuse, No Increase in Psychosis
- Marijuana Legalization Laws Not Associated with Self-Reported Increases in Drugged Driving Behavior
- Study: Medical Cannabis Use Associated with Sustained Improvements in Pain, Anxiety, and Mood
- I have a question that hasn’t been answered, how can I contact you? You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.